Friday, April 13, 2018

Pocket Life Challenge with Jennie

TGIF! This is Jennie and I have a challenge for you! Every Pocket Life Citrus Twist Kit comes with an awesome stamp set that is super easy to use in your pocket pages. For these pages, I used the Savannah Pocket Life Kit and the April 2018 Embellishment Kit.

The alphas from the Savannah Kit are gorgeous! They are my favorite font and they have lots of numbers! 

Time for the challenge, use the stamps to go around an object or use it as a border. I used it as a border on the right top photo with Henrietta and around my daughter's photo.

To make the title card I used a 3x4 photo and I cut one inch out. To stamp the dates I used a cut apart from the FREE Printable Savannah Cut Aparts

I kept this card super simple because I love the paper! I am also obsessed with these Wood and Epoxy Buttons from Pinkfresh Studio!

This tag and the circle are also from the FREE Printable Savannah Cut Aparts. The arrow is from the Wander Puffy Stickers.

I love the texture of the Leatherette Stickers. You can't see it but the staples looks even better with this kind of stickers.

 This is where I went crazy stamping. I stamped the word YOGA twice using this alphabet from Citrus Twist. If you are a CTK Subscriber and you switched your subscription you are getting this gem for free! 🙌 On the right, I used the word special to make an outline around my daughter. It was tricky because it was a short word and curving it was hard. I suggest that you don't pick an out line as difficult as this one.
Get inky and join the challenge! Have a creative weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment