Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Tuesday Tutorial with Jennie: 5 Label Tricks

Happy First Day of Spring or Autumn! This is Jennie and I LOVE labels! Today I will share with you 5 ways to use labels! We get a bunch of these in the Pocket Life Kits. 

What I love about the Citrus Twist Pocket Life Kit is that no matter what format you use the kit will work for you! This week I'm using this page protector with 3x3 pockets and I'm still able to use the journaling cards and of course the extra papers are always handy! 

I love to layer embellishments and labels are a great pieces to add to these clusters.

The method I use more often with labels is to stamp the dates on my title card. 

I used this little 3x3 piece of pattern paper to add my journaling. I used a 01 point pen. Labels are also a great space to journal.

I love the little stars from the Embellishment Kit. I used them to rate this movie. The label was a great frame for the stars. Labels are also a great surface to stamp on in case you are nervous about stamping directly on the photo.

Another way to use labels is to make lists!

 To recap, here are 5 ways to use labels.

  • Extra layer for embellishment clusters
  • For Date Stamps.
  • Journaling 
  • Stamping on photos
  • Lists

 I hope you can use these 5 tips! Have fun with your kit!

1 comment:

  1. Its fabulous to see all those ideas for labels in one place! Cool. Thanks for the inspo!

    ReplyDelete