Monday, December 4, 2017

Kit Love

Hello! I's Mira Jurecka here and I have a Kit Love post for You today, which is all about December  "Sonoma" PL Kit.
First I'll show You the kit in details, and at the end You will see what I made with it!

Cards.
Although this is "December" kit, it is not about Christmas. You can simply document Your everyday life not depending on where You are in the calendar right now. Obviously the kit can support creating Your December album if You wish so!
The cards are bright, with a lot of space for journaling:














Papers.
These are exclusive Citrus Twist Kits 6x8 colorful papers that were included in the kit this month:


I especially love that flower pattern - I used it to create a few PL cards.

In the package You will also find two sets of exclusive puffy stickers - blue alpha-stickers and colorful words and shapes - perfect for project decorating!


I am impressed by these stickers, because they are really funny and help documenting not only happy moments but also some difficulties of life - like the one with thundercloud - isn't it great?




As always - in the pack You will also find great exclusive CTK stamps - these are perfect for documenting december moments, as they are about celebrating, home, the end of the year and the beginning of new year. Awesome.
And there is set of cork elements with words:


Another exclusive product that You will find in the kit is the set of paper die-cuts - awesome colors, both bright and pale, fun words, tags, labels and shapes. Look at this set of yellow emotikons - is't it cute?






I really love this month kit - for it's variety. I used it to document both seasons summer and fall - our honey moon and everyday moments from November. In both cases it wasn't difficult at all. The kit was just great!

Here's the summer:




Here - in this project I added a stickers packaging from December embellishment kit to create this card on the left:




I also made my December to do list in my traveler's journal using December "Sonoma" PL Kit:


And November moments from my album:









Here's the card that I made from this awesome paper with flower pattern:



In my projects I also used colorful word stickers from December Embelishment Kit, which I think add some nice final touches to my pocket pages, everything else is from PL Kit.

I hope You like this month's PL Kit and You will enjoy documenting Your awesome life with it!
Thank You for stopping by!
Have a great week!

M

1 comment:

  1. You did some terrific things with the PL and embellishment kits! Love your pages, as always.

    ReplyDelete