Saturday, December 9, 2017

3 to Inspire with Leigh

Hello friends! Leigh here, with my last project as a Citrus Twist Kits Design Team member. I have loved working with the gorgeous and exclusive kits, and the CTK Sketches are the best!


Here are the three items for today's challenge:
1) tulle
2) staples
3) puffy stickers



We got lots of puffy stickers in our kits, so I thought now would be a good time to use them. The title above is a puffy sticker too. I like that the circles in the background paper repeat the shape of the ornaments I hand-lettered for our tree.




Here is a close up to try to show the tulle on this page. I know it is hard to see, but I cut three to four circles and layered them and stapled them off-set over the printed circles on the background paper. 





I cut tags from the kit paper and layered them over the black and white American Crafts text paper in the background. The tag on the far right has some type-written journaling, and the title goes below that. Splash on some splatters, if you like.




Another close shot of the tulle layers and the staples. Thank you for joining me today, and I can't wait to see how you use the three items in this challenge.

Hugs,
Leigh





No comments:

Post a Comment