Friday, March 24, 2017

Pocket Life Sketch Friday with Mira

Hello Everyone! 
 It's Mira here with Pocket Life Sketch Friday challenge! Today I have two sketches for You and two Pocket Life pages to get You inspired!
Here's the first sketch:
As You can see I am a fan of design A and I use it in most of my PL pages:


I keep on adding very thick frames around the pictures so the final pages look consistently clean and I have plenty of space for embellishments! Here are the details:


And here goes the second sketch:
... and my inspiration:


This month kits were super bright so I admired absolutely everything what was inside, but I fell in love with one product especially: semi-transparent (kind of washi-tape type) stickers from March embellishment kit {I believe that was from Pink Fresh Studio :)}. Those stickers varied in colors and shapes so I was able to use them almost everywhere! For example to decorate this cool card from PL kit:


or to create my very own card:


What about You? What was Your favorite product from the kits this month? Feel free to share!

And if You happen to use this inspiration when creating Your own pages, remember that You have a chance to win a price! Here's how: Create a layout based on the sketch, post your layout to our Gallery or our Facebook Fan Page by Friday, March 31st and be sure to include PL 03/31 in the title!

Thanks for visiting Pocket Life Friday!
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment