Thursday, February 16, 2017

February KIts

Hello! Michelle here with you today to share a few of my projects using this month's kits! February's kits are packed with brand new releases from my favorite manufacturers and I had loads of fun creating my projects.

My first project that I am sharing is a 9x12 layout that I created using the Main Scrapbook Kit only:


Underneath my usual paper layers, I placed a die cut that I cut using my Silhouette. This was a simple way to add more interest without overwhelming the colorful photo of my daughter. The blues, greens, and pinks were a fave color combo this month and I used it throughout all of my projects.


For my second layout, I jumped outside my comfort zone and chose to use the cool black and white exclusive patterned paper as my background:


As  I was finishing up this smaller 6x8 layout, I found that I wanted to add a little bit more blue to the page. My solution was to cut a little bit of the top of the layout off and layer a piece of white cardstock underneath it. I then tucked a blue die cut from the Pocket Life Kit underneath the patterned paper and stitched everything down.


Working with these kits this month has been a lot fun and I want to invite you to stop by the Gallery to see what the rest of the Design Team made with the February's Kits!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment