Monday, October 10, 2016

Bonita Rose | Inside My Decorated Journal

Hi everyone!
It's Bonita Rose here and today, I wanted to share with you
a page in my Decorated Journal! 


I'm using a large Sketch book I found recently at Target, lots of pages
and perfectly bound, meaning all the pages lay flat! 
It's a great size and I'm using it for creating
fun paper collages and vignettes 
using my own artwork. 






Have you signed up 
for the Grace Box Kit yet? 



This month's Kit is FULL 
of amazing supplies!






For this page I wanted to just focus on His love for me.
How much I truly feel LOVED knowing I am His. 







I used the die cuts in this month's kit, the pink puffy hearts, 
the fun pink pompom clip,
as well as the stamp set! 

I also embellished with some alpha stickers and flowers
I had in my stash - here in my Studio. 


The GraceBox is a great value!


1 comment: