Monday, May 16, 2016

May Gracebox kit: Nehemiah 4:20

Hi everyone, it's Gina L. here today to share with you how I am using the May Gracebox kit!  This kit is perfect for fitting all of your bible journaling needs.




The bible verse that I decided to highlight is Nehemiah 4:20 "Wherever you hear the sound of the trumpet, join us there. Our God will fight for us!" Because this verse is so happy and full of praise, I chose happy and vibrant paints and supplies from the kit.


To start I painted pink, teal and yellow acrylic paints across my page.  Once the paint dried, I used the Tim Holtz Lace stencil with modeling paste.  Tip: I like to use a heat gun between layers to help the paint dry quicker.


I stamped the praise the Lord for the Lord is good stamp (included in the kit) onto a separate piece of white cardstock and adhered it onto the right side of my spread.



Next, I added some die cuts and puffy stickers from the kit.  I finished up by stamping the chevron stamp next to the verse that I'm highlighting.  I also stamped the date that I did the page.




The May Gracebox kit is sold out, but you can sign up now to start a subscription in June.
I can't wait to see what you create!


1 comment: