Saturday, May 7, 2016

3-to-Inspire with Melissa Mann

Happy Saturday morning, friends!

This is Melissa here with you today and I'm bringing the Saturday "3 to Inspire" challenge for the weekend!



My challenge for you today is to use the following three products in your project:
1. Patterned Paper
2. Twine or Floss
3. Watercolors


 I created two cards for my Pocket Life Album that I will incorporate into my spreads this month. The first card was created by cutting a 6x6 piece of pattern paper to 3x4. I cut out a star shape and then used that as a diagram to punch the holes into my cardstock. I then used the twine that Trina used to wrap my product up with this month and filled in the holes with some back-stitching. I stitched around the outside edge of the paper and then used some light water-coloring on the card.

For my second card, I cut down one of the 6x6 pattern papers to 4x6 and stitched around the edge with some purple thread. I deliberately chose a pattern paper that already had a watercolor look to it! I placed my picture on the paper and adhered it down and placed one rubber embellishment strip across the bottom!


Make sure you show us what you created! You can share with us on our Facebook page or in our Gallery!


No comments:

Post a Comment