Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sunday Sketch with Suse

Hey gang! I'm with you for today's Sunday Sketch - hope you'll feel inspired to play along.




This time we've got a two photo layout where most of the action is on the right hand side of the page. I didn't have photos that were quite the right orientation, so mine's a little different, but here's what I came up with...


I couldn't squeeze my title in the right spot either, so a couple of small alterations were called for! But I love the end result so much: it really captures the 'children's party'-feel I was going for.



So now it's over to you! Play along and you could win a $5 gift certificate; all you need to do is to create a project based on this sketch and upload it to CTK Gallery by next Saturday (make sure you include the date of the sketch in the title). Hope you really have fun!

2 comments:

  1. this is amazing! i LOVE the alpha with the stripes!! all of those papers are incredible - what amazing layering!!! and LOOOOOOVE the frame on the adorable, sweet, funny photo!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pinkyish of each and every work of Yours is just amazing! Looove it! It's a little bit like Your personal signature!

    ReplyDelete