Sunday, November 1, 2015

Sunday Sketch with Michelle

Happy November everyone! Michelle here with you this morning to share with you this week's installment of our Sunday Sketch Challenge! Starting us off this month is a gorgeous sketch with lots of space for photos and embellishing. 

  Nov. 1 Sunday Sketch

I really liked this week's sketch. I have a big thing for my square punch (it's one of the few punches that survived the great purge of 2014) and I was super excited to get it out to play with! I had initially planned to include all three photos, but my love for patterned paper won out and I used the smaller two square photos for paper instead. Here's a look at my take on the sketch:

Fabulous 4

I am really in love with the color combination that I was able to create using the November Main and Sprinkles Kit. Yellow is always a welcome addition to a kit.

Fabulous 2

Fabulous3

Now it's your turn! Make a project based off of this week's sketch, upload it to our gallery with the date of the challenge in the title, and you will be eligible to win a $5 gift certificate to the CTK Store! Looking forward to seeing what you create!

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Using 3 squares of the same pattern was genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Love it!!! What size have you on your LO? Seems different and cool ?! Or is it a ordinary lettersize and my eyes are playing with me, LOL!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete