Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sunday Sketch with Evelyn Pratiwi Yusuf

Finally after long time I can share my layout here in Sunday Sketch. How is your Thanksgiving everyone? I hope all ofyou enjoy your Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving from me and my family! Ok to help you find your creative mojo, this is the sketch for your Sunday!

12191519_10200831713991348_4512141861366376058_n

This is how I make the sketch into the real one. I do copy paste the sketch but with lil bit different details this time! I use big photo, I print it out 6x8 inch and do some layering around the photo.Instead of put my tittle in the top, I choose to paste the thickers in the bottom area close to the photo! I love this sketch so so much! Using big photo can help you to do fast scrap but still have some layers and some cuty embellishment in the page.

Swag by Evelynpy
Here the close up looks of my layout that I created using November Main and Sprinkles Kit.

Details swag by evelynpy 

 Now it's your turn to take on this week's sketch!

We love to see what you do with our kits and sketches so please make sure to upload your projects to the Citrus Twist Gallery. And remember, by uploading your take on today's sketch to the gallery you will be entered to win a $5 Coupon to use on anything in the CTK Store! Remember to add "Sketch 11/29" to the title line :)

Big Love: Evelynpy

1 comment:

  1. Great layout Evelyn and that is a handsome guy you have there!

    ReplyDelete