Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday Sketch

Hello everyone...Brenda, your September Guest Designer here again.

Today I have a post using this week's amazing sketch. It is right up my alley with the simple design and pretty layers:

Sept Guest Sketch

I chose to stick pretty close to the sketch instead of my usual switch ups: re-sizing and flipping. It was perfect just the way it was. I did make it an 8.5x11 page, but that is normal for me since my pages are almost always that size.

Sept Guest

For this page I used the September Main "Lombard" Kit. The top part of the title was cut from the adorable paper from Crate that is in the kit. I love the word side and couldn't wait to hand cut some of the letters out. That added just a bit of whimsy that is so very much like the personality of the little love in the photo. She is flighty and sweet with tons of imagination.

Sept Guest

Sept Guest

How did this sketch inspire you? I cannot wait to see what you make with it!

Brenda

2 comments: