Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Beach Adventure Mini Album by Jessy

Hello there!! Jessy here to share with you a mini album I created with the July Scrapbook Main kit + Sprinkles kit + my stamps that I created for Citrus Twist Kits too.

This 5"x7" mini album is pretty easy to put together. Firstly I cut 11 pieces of white cardstock into 5"x7" as the album base. Then, I cut the patterned papers slightly smaller than the base & pasted them on. Once I've decided with all the position of my papers & photos in the respective pages, I begun to work with the composition of each page. I kept each page almost the same look so they look cohesive.  I played around with the embellishments like stickers, stamps, brads & acrylic pieces that you can find in the kits. Finally, bind the pages together with a ring.
 photo IMG_4274 copy_zpsplx72vgf.jpg

 photo IMG_4275_zpsjw7eezju.jpg

 photo IMG_4276_zpsm8mmcxrz.jpg
 photo IMG_4277_zpsqmqd5c8f.jpg

 photo IMG_4278_zpsuuaskbd2.jpg

 photo IMG_4279_zps8moifwvk.jpg

 photo IMG_4280_zpsowmmdxf9.jpg

 photo IMG_4286_zpsidkqyfv4.jpg
 photo IMG_4281_zps3wzluyug.jpg

 photo IMG_4282_zps0ygy5kbq.jpg

 photo IMG_4284_zpsg0wjak8s.jpg

Hope you like the album and do share with us if you have created a mini album with your Citrus Twist kits. We would love to see :)

Happy Crafting!
Xoxo Jessy






2 comments: