Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sunday Sketch with Guest Designer Steffi Ried


I love this sketch because it is with a big photo and these are one of my favorites to create. I do not use a sketch for my layouts very often. But I think it's a good inspiration for how I can place my photos, journaling or title on the layout.


For this sketch I used a photo from November this year, so it is a fall layout. I love the idea with the layering and I made a little banner with fallen leaves. I cut them out and I painted two leaves with watercolors in the same green as on the photo. I love this combination. And I sewed some papers and used the cute little stamps for my layout.







Now it's your turn to take on this week's sketch!  We love to see what you do with our kits and sketches so please make sure to upload your projects to the Citrus Twist Gallery. And remember, by uploading your take on today's sketch to the gallery by 12/28, you will be entered to win a $5 Coupon to use on anything in the CTK Store

No comments:

Post a Comment