Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tuesday tutorial with Amélie - Guessing game #4!

Hi there!! Here is Amélie and today I am going to share with you how to make this layout:

TUTOPAGE1b

TUTOPAGE3

This month, kits are very colorful!! It smells like spring!
So I decided to play with colors to create this page. I used white cardstock as background.
Then, I chose to work with Studio Calico LemonLush - Right Brained paper.
I cut some stripes of papers to create my own frame.


I added some colors to my background with my gelatos and colorpens. To do this, I put some colors on a plastic package from kit, added some water and mixed with my finger.


More you added water, more colors will be soft. Stamped several times on your background.
Here is the result on my paper:


Here are the stripes I decided to use on my layout to create my frame.


I added some corners.


After that, just put your pictures and embellishments.
This month, the alpha in Main kit is very interesting! Because you can work on it with colors sprays or others.
As I am concerned, I chose a purple neon stain and a pink gelatos from my stash.

After having inked alpha, you just need to clean it with absorbent paper. I hope this layout and this process will inspire you!

***************

Here is another layout made with March Main and Embellie kits. I am totally in love with this one and all the litlle hearts. I love using hearts and pink to document my boys's pictures!

heart5

Some sneaks:

heart2


heart4


heart3

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment with your guess of what's in this month's kits based on what you see in my layout and you'll be entered to win a $5 GC to the CTK shop!

Have a good day!
Amélie

4 comments:

  1. I see Wanderlust mistable alpha and wood dots. Love the wood dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spy: Wanderlust Wood Veneer Printed Corners, Wanderlust Mistable Alpha Stickers, LemonLush Acetate Butterfly Shapes, Studio Calico 6-inch doilies and the Studio Calico Essentials Woodgrain Enamel Dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amelia thank you for this great tutorial
    I love your idea and your work on the bottom of page
    I remember the idea
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you peeps know the NAMES of these things? Least I now know those are wood DOTS, not brads.....they are SOOO In the kit, cos everyone's been using them & I bet they're WAAAY popular....& I reckon since Amelie has mentioned LEMON LUSH, there's some of that paper there. See? I know a NAME too!!! Butterflies. this kit is DEFFO got flutterbies:):)

    ReplyDelete