Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Sketch Challenge with Trina

To play along with our sketch challenge, upload your layouts to the gallery by October 12th to be entered in a drawing to win a $5 gift certificate to the Citrus Twist store. When uploading to the gallery, please include "Sketch 10/20" along with the title of your layout. 

For this sketch I used the October Main and Pattern Paper kits along with the No. 1 Embellishment kit. I stop playing with the new Large Roller Stamp from Pebbles. I did my journaling with it this time. Now here is your sketch for this week:





My take on the weekly sketch. Thank you Kasia for providing such wonderful scrapbooking inspiration!




I love layering scraps of paper. This week's sketch gives you lots of opportunity to play with layering. The darling Maggie Holmes Flea Market tag paper helped loads with my layout. I also used some of the strips that are at the bottom of scrapbook paper for the vertical elements:




Here is a close up of some of the circle elements that Kasia had in her sketch. I used the metal heart gear from the October No. 1 Embellishment kit for this:




Thank you for playing along with our sketch challenge this week. Be sure to upload your sketch to the gallery to earn a chance for a $5 Citrus Twist gift certificate.

Happy scrapbooking!
Trina

1 comment: